Monday, December 7, 2009

Pictures of Hajj (by my camera)

I wanted to write about my feelings on pilgrimage
, But I was unable to describe,
But the simplest I can say is that I walk with the huge crowds of people, different languages, to our countries and we extend our hands to the Lord and one no difference between us walk in the same place and do the same rituals and the rich men of our poor. White and black,
Even with the hardship that we went to look at each other and share a smile and satisfaction of love.
When I feel a bit tired to see older people who bent their backs of old age, and have come from as far away and they have been doing rituals and the phenomenon of happiness for them
Today I share with you some photos taken by my mobile camera



مرر الماوس على الكلمات لترجمتها الى العربيه


1 comment:

  1. السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة

    ربنا يكرمك يارب والمسلمين وحج مبرور وذنب مغفور اللهم امين وعارفك سباقة للخير وربنا يجزيكى خير اللهم امين والمسلمين

    ReplyDelete